Charak Femiplex Tablet
incl. of all taxes
Size – 75 tablets.
Manufactured by : Charak Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Famiplex tablet is a Ayurvedic medicine Female genital tract is susceptible to microbial and fungal infections. Malnutrition, poor hygiene further impairs host response, increasing susceptibility to vaginal infection and inflammation (vaginitis). FEMIPLEX tablets are used for the treatment for recurrent vaginitis. FEMIPLEX contains potent astringents like Ashoka (Saraca indica) and Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), which arrest excessive vaginal discharge. Ingredients like Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Mehendi (Lawsonia alba), Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) exert anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and immunity enhancing actions and hence, FEMIPLEX effectively treats vaginitis and minimizes recurrence.
- 1-2 tablets twice a day or thrice a day with water, till infection or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Please use under medical supervision.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Based on homeopathic composition, it is safe to use and has no side effects.